Thursday, April 30, 2009

LEMONADE STAND AWARD

I have been nominated for my first EVER blog award!!! WHOO HOOO!!! Thank you so so much Mops and Pops Place!! She nominated me for the Lemonade Stand Award. This award is given to "people who have a good attitude or a sense of gratitude".

The goal is to pass this award along to others. So if you are nominated you can then nominate up to 10 others. Post a link to their blog and then send them a message that you nominated them.



Here is who I nominate. . .





My Charming Kids


Bring the Rain

Michelles Path

Go visit these three blogs and congratulate them! These are three that I truly love reading! It is hard to pick people for an award. So I just narrowed it down to my favorite three.

Thanks Mops and Pops!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations again. Don't forget to paste a copy of it on your sidebar.You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I got one , too! Also my 1st!

    ReplyDelete