Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back from a blogging sabbatical


I have to say, I have missed blogging! I have been one busy nurse, but after a short sabbatical from the blog world I am back. I probably won't be posting daily, maybe not even every other day, but I will try to keep up.


I have stories to that need to be told. I have stories that I need to document, because I don't ever want to forget them. I have stories, I tell you!


I have to commend all you bloggers who can post religously every day, follow hundreds of blogs and make comments and be a great blogger. I tell you, I will try. That is the best I can do right now!!


Let the stories. . . . .resume!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I thought I'd lost a blogging angel! I've really missed you! Good to know you are alive and well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey don't worry we will be here when you post! We are hear to read and hear all you need to share. I can't whip them out everyday and I am having a real hard time keeping up with all the reading (lazy reading puts me to sleep) but I am trying. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy - Thanks for not giving up on me!!

    Pastor - Thanks! I am certainly alive, and mostly well! Just trying to keep up here in blogland.

    Dardsen - Thanks for hanging in there! I will try to keep sharing stuff as it comes to me. I too find it hard to read sometimes. {Hugs} back at 'cha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One Nurse, don't worry about how often or when you blog. I was just worried about you!!! I am glad you are OK and we will be here for your stories when you feel ready. Take your time. Also, do not worry about visiting and such. We know you are busy. I definitely am not great in that department. Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete